The No-Cry Nap Solution
Guaranteed Gentle Ways to Solve All Your Naptime Problems
Format: Paper Back & Digital
BOOK SUMMARY FROM THE PUBLISHER
Does your child:
- nap only in your arms, a sling, a swing, or the car?
- require elaborate rituals before sleeping?
- get fussy, act cranky, or have tantrums due to lack of sleep?
- take very short naps–or none at all?
Naps are important to a child’s mood, well-being, and development.The No-Cry Nap Solution offers you a proven formula to allow your baby, toddler, or preschooler to get daily restorative rest. You’ll learn gentle, loving, tear-free techniques, developed by world-renowned parenting expert Elizabeth Pantley and tested by hundreds of families around the world, guaranteed to help you:
- Convince any child to nap every day
- Effortlessly settle your child for naptime in his or her own bed
- Turn short, fitful naps into long, peaceful ones
- Establish a nap schedule that works for you and your child
- Easily adapt nap routines to your child’s developing needs
- Confidently deal with sudden changes, nap strikes, and travel
The No-Cry Nap Solution has been awarded Disney’s iParenting Media Award for Best Product!
Here’s a snapshot of what the judges had to say:
I liked the author’s acknowledgement that there is no such thing as an easy formula when it comes to children and napping. The simple, practical ideas included in the book are wonderful.
The illustration on the front cover is beautiful and attractive; you want to pickup the book to learn more. All of the photos inside the book are beautiful. The author is intelligent, loving and articulate.
The book is a great reference for parents who are both struggling with nap time routines and also to those that are simply looking for ideas. It is a complete reference that will be opened by parents again and again as different issues can arise during a child’s growth.
Excerpted with permission by McGraw-Hill Publishing from The No-Cry Nap Solution (McGraw-Hill, 2020).
You are welcome to reprint the article on your website or in your newsletter, provided that you reprint the entire article, including the complete byline with author’s name and book title. Please also send a notice or copy to [email protected]. Thank you.